My Photo
Name:
Location: San Fernando Valley, California, United States

Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Us

Today is Lee's and my 29th anniversary, but I'm spending the day at Disneyland...with Evan, Rachel and Aaron. Lee loves Disneyland (it's where we got engaged; I don't have an engagement ring, I have an engagement Mickey Mouse watch), but it looks to be a long day, and I don't think Lee would enjoy it much. This isn't the first time I've spent our anniversary away from Lee. For our 25th, I spent the day at a roller coaster convention and had dinner at the Coaster Con banquet.

I did do something special for the occasion, however. I sponsored today's Kevin and Kell comic strip, one of our favorites.

Evan and Aaron (and two total strangers)

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Hope you had an awesome time -- Happy Anniversary!

Tue Jun 20, 04:37:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home