My Photo
Name:
Location: San Fernando Valley, California, United States

Monday, May 01, 2006

I Got Served

...With a subpoena. I was dishing out the oatmeal this morning when the doorbell rang, and, wondering who it could be, I answered it. There stood a guy with a subpoena for me. Fairly quickly - but not quickly enough, I think - he explained that I was wanted as a witness. At any rate, I have to give a deposition on some matter (I'm not sure what, but I can guess) in a couple of weeks. Fortunately, it's on a day I don't already have booked for something else, and I don't have to drive very far, either. I wonder if I will eventually have to appear in court. I sincerely hope not. For one thing, if this concerns what I suspect, I witnessed it more than a year and a half ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home