My Photo
Name:
Location: San Fernando Valley, California, United States

Saturday, June 24, 2006

No, I didn't see Johnny Depp.

After I took Glen to the FurBQ at Irvine Regional Park, I went to Disneyland. I knew they were closing early for a special event, but I wasn't quite sure what it was until I got there. Then I understood why Rachel had asked me on Monday if I intended to go to the Pirates of the Carribbean premiere.

I have never seen so much red carpet in my life - Mainstreet was almost completely covered in the stuff from the train station to the castle (and possibly beyond, but it was so crowded I didn't make it past the central hub). There were camera crews set up at regular intervals along the route, and both sides of the street were lined six deep or more with screaming fans.

Even had I been inclined to stick around for another couple of hours to get a glimpse of Johnny Depp et al, I wouldn't have been able to, since I needed to pick Glen up about the time they were supposed to make their entrance. In any event, that's not the sort of thing I do. I did snap a photo of a cute guy with a press badge that some of you may recognize. I don't, but that doesn't mean much.

Unknown Cute Guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home